Buying a home
For most people, buying a home is one of the most important purchases of their life. It is also one of the largest investments they will make. Put the odds in your favour and make this undertaking a source of happiness, rather than cause of financial worry.
Our financial services professionals can help you get the most of your investment as well as ensure your peace of mind in the event of unfortunate events.
Personal financial situation
- Is your income stream relatively secure?
- Have you revisited your budget and carefully evaluated the additional expenses to purchase a property?
- What is your borrowing capacity?
- Are you a good candidate for the Home Buyer's Plan?
- Protect your new investment and your family financially with
- disability or critical illness insurance for the main income provider
- life insurance in the eventuality of the death of one or both income providers
A team of experts working for you
In our financial centre, our financial services advisors have access to multi-disciplinary expertise in addition to their complete service offer to find the right solutions for unique and varied customer needs.
Buying a home is an important step in your life; with proper planning it can be a fun and exciting time, as well.
Links on this page direct you to further reading on our national web site at www.dfsin.ca.